The RISE Project encompasses three core development partners and many collaborators. It depends on active feedback from a wide range of stakeholders—such as libraries, archives, research software developers, and research institutions—interested in enabling seamless access to textual resources for digital research. We hope you will find RISE and SHINE useful, and we encourage you to get involved!
Partners and Collaborators:
The RISE Project community is growing rapidly, and we want to recruit your institution too!
- Chinese Buddhist Electronic Text Association (Jen-Jou “Joey” Hung)
- Chinese Text Project (Donald Sturgeon)
- Corpus-DB (Jonathan Reeve)
- Freie Universität Berlin (Beatrice Gründler, Mahmoud Kozae)
- Harvard-Yenching Library (James K.M. Cheng, Sharon Li-Shiuan Yang)
- Kanseki Repository (Christian Wittern)
- Max Planck Institute for the History of Science (Dagmar Schäfer, Shih-Pei Chen, Pascal Belouin, Sean Wang)
- Pelagios Commons (Rainer Simon, Rebecca Kahn)
- National Taiwan University (Jieh Hsiang)
- Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin (Matthias Kaun, Martina Siebert, Hou Ieong “Brent” Ho)